WANTED: Lures and tackle

8 months 3 days ago #53116 by Eric Yong
Hi Luke,

I do have some tackle to offload, some brand new in the box some used, if you are still keen please drop me a PM.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 months 3 weeks ago #53068 by Adam Miocevich
Luke have you tried gumtree?? Always stuff you can pick up and get some really good deals.

1 year 5 months ago #52672 by Luke
I do get stuff off ebay. Its Decent, but a lot of the stuff rusts quickly :/

1 year 5 months ago #52671 by Jamie Chester
Its funny grant - totally understand that response but it kind of sucks too - i took a young bloke up to my uncles farm recently - was 12y/o son of my neighbours - im a single 37 year old bloke and afterwards i thought that might be seen as weird - just thought he'd enjoy the day so took him along to chittering for the ride - he had a great time - but yeah afterwards was thinking probably not that wise really in a way -which sucks you know - one of my first memories was sleeping in a car with my uncle in law before tailor fishing miles away - one of my great memoriesthat fishing trip - i think i was 10 y/o at the time - kind of shit how the world is these days - anyway - as for luke try ebay bud as well - i saw some small stradas for $2 the other day in bluewater scarbs as well - might pick some up myself. ;-)

1 year 5 months ago #52615 by Steve Hart
Gday Luke if you jump on Facebook and join the Fishing Perth and WA - Buy and sell heaps of cheap gear gets put on this page

1 year 5 months ago #52587 by Luke
OK thanks Grant. Sadly i live about 60kms away from Ocean Reef. But i might come for a fish there in the near future. Also, im gonna check the bargin bins pretty often! Thanks!

1 year 5 months ago #52582 by Grant Grosser
I'm guessing you're not on Facebook yet, but if your folks do, there is a group called Fishing Perth and WA - Buy and Sell. There's always guys posting there very cheap lots of lures and other tackle. Definitely worth checking out.

You might want to check out any Bluewater Tackle store - they're doing Strada Tera 125 and 150mm lures for $5 each at the moment. They also often have good specials in a throwout bin, as does BCF on a regular basis. You might also want to check out Bluewater Scarborough - they currently have a closing down sale and you might pick up some bargains.

If you happen to live up near Ocean Reef you're welcome to pop around and pick through my gear - I'm sure there is stuff there you can have. Use the PM feature and send me a message if you're interested.

Just make sure your folks are across any messages and replies you send on the internet and if you do live nearby and want to pop around I'll want your folks to come with you.

Grant

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the beach looking like an idiot.

1 year 6 months ago #52563 by Luke
Does anybody have some old lures/tackle/tackle boxes for sale? i want to fill my tackle box with some nice lures and tackle. Would like any brands,but would like some halcos and rapalas. Thanks!

Also, do you know where i can get this lure for cheap? (in pictures)
Attachments: